Sunday, April 5, 2009

Long Time, No Writing

Yep, I've been busy. The job change was pretty overwhelming, but I think it's getting a little better now. I stopped blogging, but I did not stop running. I ran a 5K a couple of weeks ago and set a new PR and was the 2nd woman to finish. I have another 5K scheduled for April 18, and a half marathon planned on May 3rd. I ran 11 miles yesterday morning and felt pretty good the whole time.


We all got to spend the afternoon outside today! Abe had to stay in the outdoor kennel because after almost 8 years he still doesn’t know how to not run off. Safyre wandered around, played fetch with a giant stick, carried around the tug rope, and rolled in the grass. Jason and I played baggo for a while, then I washed my car. I know we all enjoyed it

No comments: